Sunday, August 12, 2007

Singapore is freaking small. I wont be surprise if everyone knows EVERYONE.
I've found the girl that worked at Cartel, that girl that took picture with us in year 2004.
She's non other than Jessica!! hahaha, She sure changed alot. A pretty woman now. Seriously. It happened on the 20th of Dec 2004. When Mantianal celebrated my birthday at Tamp's Cartel. Wait till I dig out that picture!! lol!. There's more than meets the eyes, I know her ex bf too..LOL. OMG. Bloody small world it is.

It's Monday tomorrow =(
Back to school. Back to the stressful period. At least something to keep me busy.
Not much sales today, May's back to her normal self. =) Damn hilarious today, had alot of fun..
After work, rushed down to DTE to meet up with the NQMM, its Fraggy's birthday! =)
Sorry Fraggy, couldnt stay long. Hope you enjoy yourself yarr..

[ Xiao Kel, Mong and Me =) ]

Oh yea, the gate of Hell opens tomorrow night at 11pm. Kids, please stay indoors after 7pm.

No comments: