Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Happy 20th Birthday Ms Lavender Seow!! =))

It was a bad day to start of with, my taxation killed me. I gave it up.
It feels like crap, but I only got myself to blame for procrastinating. Resulting in such undesired grades which I expect myself to get for sure. Sorry guys, I didnt meant to do that.

After the paper, I went home to get ready for the night.
As per usual, I was late..hahas. But I was the second to arrive lol!
Lily was the earliest but she had weijie to company her, so sweet of them.
It's like a group date today, besides celebrating Fang's birthday. Hahas, everyone turned up with their other half cept for me and tuang, was trying to keep myself busy taking pictures for them, else I feel so out of place. Everyone was there today-Cactus & Jun, Sheryl & her bf, Fang & ZF, Lily & Weijie, Me & Tuang. hahas.Well we headed to "Blue Jazs" a semi restaurant/pub. Very cosy environment, which I LOVE alot. Just that the mood I was in today was slightly off. In a way I felt envious for all of them. Suddenly I felt a little inferior cus I'm an ITE student, so out of place suddenly, but I know they dont ostracise me, just that I'm thinking too much, nothing kept me occupied, so I was a little drifting. Skipped dinner as I was afraid I'll get diarrhea. So I shared the mushroom soup with tuang as she's unwell too-food poisoning.

We took loads of pictures, and got Fang a brownie with ice-cream cake =)
We went upstairs thereafter for some drinking session, but I wasnt drinking.Ha, for the first time.
I took their camera and start taking candid shots for them, hmm..it's nice just chilling out..
and NANA! went uber HIGH! lol..

Pictures waiting to be uploaded..

Now I'm that much stronger.

No comments: