Tuesday, July 31, 2007

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today, feeling lil grumpy and definitely tired. But I chose to sit infront of the com than lazing in bed.
Had been using this eye mask, that kinda helps reduce dark circles and wrinkles, yet I still dont see the slightest effect, and there's only like 6 packets inside the box. I'm dead. It's finishing soon. =x

Prepare to DIE Joanne. I've not touched tax a single bit, not even a glance at it..DIE DIE DIE.
The end of Sem1 is coming, is it? Exams are like in September. Argh. Pfft.
Alright so this morning I felt a lil "hardworking", did 50 crutches, 10 push-ups and 1 min leg raise. LOL.

Meeting the GF's tonight, for an early celebration for Ms Seow =))
We'll be heading down to Bugis, so I guess, I wont be wearing uniform to school later.. =p
If only my pay comes in early, then I can do some shopping too, =p hiak hiak hiak.
Been whinning alot lately, realised that all my entries are all whinning and stuff..etc.
Starting to get irritating huh..hahas.

Feelings are so hard to fathom.
One minute your so deeply in love..
The next you know it, '
Your're starting to drag it.
It's not about giving it up hoping that someone better can take your place.
Maybe it was a grave mistake,
But if you really love someone,
Is it really that difficult to change?
It's a matter of whether your're allowing your heart or mind to take control.

No comments: