Monday, July 16, 2007

Not bad seems like people are doing my 'Friend Test' hahas, Im gonna change the questions soon.. =)
Please participate once again..hahas..

I cant rem what happened yesterday, and these few days, cant really recall, but one thing for sure; I've been working alot lately. Till it just takes me 2mins to fall sound asleep. Hadnt been replying msgs as per ususal. No longer that efficient with msgs. lol.. sorry sorry!!!!
Friendster been giving me shit.This stupid 'BMW' thingy kept popping up. ARGH.
Skipped schoool today, suppose to have BTX CA. But I skipped it. I've not a clue of the stupid S19 and IBA thingy. Fang when are you coming back@!!!!!!!! =(

Okay I remembered what I wanted to blog about, it all happened like this.
I was working morning shift yesterday, and Isetan has this morning briefing everyday. So all of the people gathered, okay, what they do at the briefing would be like, briefing of upcoming promotions and stuff like that. And the last part of the briefing I believe strongly it was going at me.

1. No chatting with friends at counter, else WE will transfer you to another outlet.
2. If promoter is not performing to our standards, WE will ask you to change to another counter.

Both announcement made by 2 people which I happen to DISLIKE the most. I dont use the word HATE. It's too strong a word. BUT. I dont give a damn. No point acting nice to me, and stab me the next moment.You horrible witch. It's like a silent war, EVERYDAY. Fake Bitches. Only wanna save your OWN ASS. Shallow WHORE! [ quoted from ps ]

No comments: