Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Finally I've got the time to sit down and do some decent blogging, been very buy lately, school is torturing. Kinda envy Eve and the rest that are just slacking their day away EVERYDAY. Well, they have gone through shit too..now it's their time to enjoy..my turn will come someday. As for now, PERSERVERE.

The reason why I had the time to blog was simply cus I woke up late, and missed the most important lesson..BTX. Wonder how am I going to pull through for tax when my attendence is so low man..=(
All the S19 schedule and the IBA all my god..I've kinda mixed all the 3 subjects together..=(

Now we're learning some published ermmm, shit I forgot the name for it..accounts stuff once again..okay, I was STRESSED OUT YESTERDAY..simply felt like screaming my lungs out..but I got hold of myself and remained calm. It's gonna be a long day today..Accounts for 3 hours..No joke man..More formats more memorising!

Lifeskills has thought us to create SMART goals..I'm gonna PERSERVERE.
S= Specific
M=Measured
A=Action
R=Realistic
T= Time Frame

GOALS.


Give me the strength and power to move on!

No comments: