Saturday, July 21, 2007






I feel like switching my blog to livejournal. hahas, for no specific reason.
Today is an exceptionally 'FAT DAY' for me. No doubt I slept almost half a day away. I ate alot just now.
Had chicken chop rice,french fries,CHOCOLATES!.The DEADLIEST. lol..
Yeap and the results- FAT.

Went to meet up with the HD guys, OMG! there were only a handful.Hais.WHERE DID EVERYONE GO!
But I met up with them around 9plus when the initial meeting time was like 7.30pm =p because........
I went shopping with Audrey in the afternoon after her BTT in the morning..hahas..she passed on her first attempt! congrts! =)
I bought myself a new black pants, hmm a jacket and did some mani n pedi =x
Total damage: $75// Which I kinda regret now.Hais.
It was nice seeing all the familiar faces last night. The irritating ones..lol..
Had ceasar salad last night for dinner, and ICE CREAM at HD..omg. TRIPLE FAT.We were seated at booth 14,Derren had to seat with us, the TORN among the roses..so IRRITATING!!! hahaha, kept making fun of me and qiao!!! humph! IT'S NOT LIKE YOUR'RE VERY SKINNY EITHER YOU KNOW!!!! I got myself an aloe vera can food. lol!! one of my favourite toppings, when I was working at HD back then. Fond memories man, and tomorrow marks the end to Raffles City Haagen Dazs.

We parted ways and headed for KTV!!

All 5 of us squeezed into MingWei's small comfy car. Imagine, 3 guys and 1 girl sitting at the back , and they dont have the decency to let me have a full seat!!!!!!!!! ARGH. I was somewhat only sitting like 1/4 of the seat and they are sitting so COMFORTABLY!!! CLARK!!! ESPECIALLY YOU!!!! you only bothered to ask me only when we're reaching the place!..argh.
Andy and Yiming was looking for trouble, trying to make fun of me ALL THE TIME!..argh.
Had alot of fun last night, was practically laughing like mad, till Hannah was like asking me, ' are you alright?'
HAhas, oh well, what to do?..
Now I have phobia singing "Wu Ding" after hearing Andy's version, LOL!!!
pictures to enjoy! =)

TOodles.

No comments: