Saturday, July 28, 2007

So I met up with PS ytd =) No doubt I was having very bad cramps, luckily that girl was able to tolerate me. We went Ikea for lunch and just slacked our day away.
You must be thinking, HUH? so BORING..well, hell NO! LOL
We were laughing like mad enjoying ourselves.hahas, I was behaving like a kid, and poor shi shi.hahas! she got to tolerate my nonsense.
She had her fair share of fun =)) trying to scare the kids away. We just found ourselves a comfortable spot and just sat there and slacked.LOL.
We were walking around the showrooms, hmmm..where they have displays of the room where they have like either kitchen settings or bedroom settings, so me and shi shi were walking, till her legs were aching like mad, so I just pointed out to a table and chair from one of the kitchen settings and told her to slack there, she was like.."okayl los" lol!!! we just sat there. Imagine how people walking past that section sees us?..
To me and shi, we just felt comfortable and cosy, as though we were really in the kitchen or smth, LOL.
And we started doing nonsense..

Just take a look at the pictures and u'll understand..



( Actually I wasnt paying attention to what you were saying bout this carpets..LOL )
( My new fringe )
( I like this picture )
( shi tring to bring down the blinds, lol! so as to prevent ppl from seeing us..hahaha )

Yeap..I cut my fringe at Jean Yip for 5bucks..hahas, and it looks like CRAP! yet shi told me it looks kinda rock..zzzz rock ur head my dear girl..hahaha..

Got myself chocolates to cure the pain..and I forgot to take the pictures!hahas argh! Passed some lao po bing and some chocolates to xinyi..hahas.

Alright, I ran out to the corridor to view the fireworks! =) aye, I still wana watch the real thing..

hmmm..mahjong later..lol! =))

No comments: