Thursday, July 26, 2007

AA1

Finally it's Thursday.Which I kinda dread and at the same time anticipating.
Im having my accounts test today and Mum coming back =)

I've actually wrote a long post and cleared it, decided not to post it afterall. Maybe I should just get a handwritten diary, those old school kind.Since Im no longer using camera phone, I wont be uploading any pics anytime soon.
Been a bad day for everyone I guess, as in yesterday.

Aud fell ill, better smoke lesser girl, remember what the doctor tell you and rest more.
I was being aeroplaned by SOME people [ you should know who you are hmm..Z... ]
Some joker didnt answered my morning callS as per usual..
Loads of accounting stuff to do..

Oh wells..It's Thursday already!
Im working later..aagh.Ben and Jerry.

Oh yea, I'm labelled " Fucking Suay Mouth" Ha. So people, dont have to get any luck from me, Im unlucky afterall..ha. I wonder if I ever made the right choice. People would have said Im just TOO DUMB to realise that. Maybe they're so true afterall.

If only the love wasnt so deep, it wont have hurt even a bit.
It's as though pins were slowly pierced into the heart, a million of them all at once.
Why did it still carry on?

No comments: