Friday, July 27, 2007

Im home.. =)

Mum's back!! She bought stuff for us =)
-converse shoe [ ahhs! new shoes! =) ]
-Clinique from DFS [ great deal ]
-Lo Po Peng! [ Wife Biscuit ] From My FAVOURITE SHOP!!!!!! =))

Not sure what else she bought. =)

Thanks Paul, for helping me out by picking my mum up from the air-port.HAhas! For the first time in my life, I see Taxi driver that "HARDWORKING" they were literally cutting lanes like no ones business, trying to outwin one another even though the allowance in front of Paul's car was very little, they just filter abruptly and accelerate! gosh! that was HORRIBLE. Accident could have just occured like that.Thanks to them.Tsk!
So in return for his favour, I got him an ice-cream.[which kinda melted] lol.BIG Thankew!

Nothing much happened at work today, cept the fact that I was caught in act of singin some song loudly while using the broom as my mic.2 malay guys walked past and they were smiling away.OMG.Embarrassed.

Received the happiest news I was waiting for. =))
Yeayyeee =)))))))

Alright Bed-time.
Toodles.


A new journey.

No comments: