Monday, July 09, 2007

[ Okay I look like crap..] boo!

A very long day in school it was..and Im now..VERY EXHAUSTED!!..
I couldnt keep myself awake during lecture, the "zzz spell" was too overwhelming..so I gave in..lol..
Ate ALOT today, first thing in the morning I bought a pac of popcorn, all TO MYSELF! muahahas..
Felt very satisfied, hahas..
Had loads of sweet stuff today, Im dead..
A change of dressing today, tried dressing like a nerd..lol..
I buttoned up my polo tee and wore a skirt that is slightly longer than my school skirt..hahas..
Seems like there's no difference, no weird comment or anything. Nothing much in school, nothing for me to look forward too. But I have no time to reply msgs at all, sorry people!!
I was pre-occupied by either crapping around, work or SLEEP. hahas..
There was supposedly a " fight " taking place during lunch time outside the main gate..
So I was kinda excited, LOL I've never really seen it happening before, so I wanted to catch a "glimpse" of it..hahas.But I didnt get to see any action, as they decided to change location..Oh wells..

I had HOKKAIDO again!!! muahaha..I've gained alot of weight man..ARGH..
Mocking at my " HAMBURGER" face =( BOO!! so bad..
Went
-TOy R Us..took pic with The Simpsons..
-77th Street [ bought black earrings $4 ]
-NTUC..

Very Exhausted..
Back to my assignments..


No comments: