Saturday, July 14, 2007

Back to blog before I head for work. It's gonna be a long day today, hope my sales will be good.
Was out very early yesterday. I woke up at 6 and slept till 7.45 before I prepared and got out.
Had breakfast at some coffeeshop near 85 and headed off to Esplanade library to do research and study.
Shit load of information from Tax, still I've not a clue on how to start. So all I did yesterday was solely READING.

Had Carls Junior at Marina Sq for lunch..woot! VERY BIG burger. LOL.
Skipped the excursion, wonder how was it? hmm..
Sorry girls [ Aud, Van and Zara ] I aeroplaned again.
I wana have tongue piercing too! boo! I wasnt allowed to do that. Oh well...
Saw Gabby!!! girl! Long time since I met you man! As usual she has that strawberry scent, she's getting very skinny man, when I hugged her, I felt only BONES! girl ur're very SKINNY!!!
Had some fun at the arcade and headed to the National Library.
Nope didnt continued with mugging, we went there to watch Dvd. HA! [ 12 Storey by Eric Khoo ]
A very old school film, but thought provoking though.

Had some drama at BHG. Saw cactus and jun busy checking out the sales at Topshop, but I didnt had time to stop and chat! =( boo. He brought me to LAFON to walk one round. Trying to aggravate me.

So Friday 13 was a down-right unlucky day. We wanted to take a cab home, but there was NONE for us.
My feet are filled with blisters from all that walking.

Nothing went right- Aeroplaned my friends, got myself blisters, didnt STUDIED.
MY BAD! sorry girls.





* Please dont pull stunt on me anymore, I might had just walked away.

No comments: