Monday, July 30, 2007

It's real annoying when I look at skinny people. When they get to fit into any type of clothes/dress perfectly.
Been doing some online shopping, a few tops attracted me but the measurements definately cant fit mine. =(
Saw this floral dress that was really pretty, but =( same reasons again. Hais.
Is there any website that has models that are bigger size? that has clothes that people my size can fit into? =( hais.
The webby that I was looking at, the model was real petite and cute..if only..hais..

Go on a crash diet so as to be able to fit the clothes I want or stick with only those few cuttings and design that I can fit into? =( hais.
Disappointed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
[part 2]

It's my second time blogging, argh. I seriously think that I needa start a healthy diet asap!
These people are killing. They have great bod, they fit in any types of clothes and I'm envious of that. Yea, that's all girls "side-track" dreams I guess, and I'm kinda affected by it too.
Wait till I get my pay. Something has to be done!

No comments: