Thursday, July 19, 2007

When all else fails.
Second time in a row, I should have called.
Now it's all back to square one. When you know inside what you should have done, but yet didnt put into action.Shit follows.And what's worse, nothing aint going your way.
You try to apologise.Yet it's making things worse.
I never liked such treatments.
It's the first time I'm encountering this. When I'm being blocked away from MSN, and the phone is off.
I simply have no contact. Dont even try the house, it's 3plus in the morning.
Text after text were sent, kept calling till it finally got through.
No one talks on the other end..

2hrs waiting for a phone call wasnt a joke. My bad.
I felt bad, but it's always small little stuffs that triggers. Have I not grown out of my comfort zone to know what to do at the right time?
Yes, my way of handling the situation was childish. Seriously, no one would wanna be with someone like me.

Thinking back of how nice it was just a few days back, and now.
What have I done?
I'm seriously a letdown.


Where's respect?..

There's no return.

No comments: