Thursday, August 30, 2007

Marginal Costing,Eu and % ??!!

Alright so I've woke up early today, and I realise it's time to study. LOL like so late larr! argh..
Okay, so I decided to start off with Costing, getting the hang of it I guess?. Well, 2hours of Costing and I've only completed like 4 or 5 questions? Kinda PATHETIC. Oh wells, what to do? Joanne hasnt been attending lessons frequently. So she has to thank herself for that.
So the temptation of touching the computer hit me when I finished doing the bloody Process 2 thingy. LOL.
Distractions are always bad. I shall continue mugging after this entry.
I wanna get my treat for doing well in my exams! lol.

Okay 1 more week and it's EXAMS and bloody Edmond still have the cheek to ask me out to Zouk last night! lol! please study dude! Exams are coming! like REAL SOON.

All the best everyone.



[Yesterday]



A long day in school, 3 hours of accounts and 1 hour of costing.

Stayed back after school to study a lil more. Joke of the Day happened once again.

Zara and Van both went to get ice cream. Both came back each an ice cream cone. Van had raspberry flavour while Zara had cookies and cream. Hahas, girl!! I guess you licked it too hard!! hahaha. Zara's ice cream went straight to the floor. LOL. Just look at her expression..






No comments: