Monday, September 10, 2007

Madness

[ 9 Sept 07 ]
This whole week was madness for me. I seem to be rushing here and there.
And finally it was Harry's Birthday..hahas. Alright alright, it was PEISHI's BIRTHDAY! Another fella's BIG 2!! =)
Went over to Marche at Vivo. FINALLY!! I went Vivo, which is like my 3rd time there =) Kinda pathetic though.But I enjoyed myself =) Wondered if the birthday girl have the same sentiments? I know you want Hard Rock we shall go after my exams kay? wait for me, take you to the Kuma Night wonder if they still have it? hmm..I need some extreme jokes man.

After the dinner with ps and the rest..headed down to meet up with Shengyi.HAhas.
Picked me up at Bedok and headed down to Costa Sands-Pasir Ris, had a few jokes in the car with Mf,Suet Jing and Felki and Sy's Bro.When we reached the chalet, the group was real big! like a class gathering..I'm out numbered and ZhenFai trying to take advantage of the situation disturbed me!!
You're dead! If you tagged along during the next gathering of mine, you're DEAD.

Seen some gaylords in action when the lights went out..lol.
Had a few rounds of 5-10, my sincere apologies I made a mess in the toilet =(
And soon after it was time to go. We were split into 2 groups. Fang,ZF and Suet Jing took the car back.
While Sy, and his two other frens and I walked home. ( Realise I had to name out alot of people, so I took the shortcut.I use and two other frens) Wah!! the story damn long man. LOL..kinda lazy to continue alr..hahas..
Alright one last part cus Sy's fren had stomache so no choice, we gotta look for the nearest toilet for his abombination.If there's such word. hahas. While Sy,Felki and I waited outside, laughing and joking..
Oh! i miss the part when Sy gave his fren a jab..lol! that's why the toilet was needed urgently.

Back to the toilet, some ang moh's was kinda drunk i guess? couldnt make out what they were saying to us, they went " uhmmm hmm uhmm uhmm" then I was like.."hmmm.." hahas, they bid us goodbye by kissing our hands. UGH! hahas, he was gone I guess, hahas. Sy offered his hand to be kissed but the ang moh didnt want it..lol!!

Okay, the story is getting longer..lol. Im tired alr!! hahas..


Went over to Van's place this afternoon to study, hahas. Watched " Xeffect" on Mtv. Kinda F#%$ up, but still enjoyed watching it. Wonder what will happen......... LOL. It'll be like WTF!..random thoughts of my own..

Alright my exams in like 13 hours time.


Best of luck..
NIGHTS.


[ Ladies of the Night ]



[ Wannabe ]


[ secret Character LoLs ]

[ The Weird One ]




[ Smile! you're on Candid =) ]


No comments: