Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Finally

Finally I'm going to school.Yeap.Else I got to treat Ed "Fish & Co." this bet is too much for me, I would prefer the other way round, with Crystal Jade. LOL
So I was practically sleeping the whole day yesterday =x I did looked at my Costing for a while, but it made me sleepy =x
I've received more pics from Sher =)) hahas.
Aye, continue later when Im back, Im late for school.

[Chocolate Fondue!]
=)





[ Part 2 ]

Im back from school! like PHEW!! 10 hours in school is no joke. Stayed back after school to revise further.

Edmond brought his chocolate fondue to school.Van, Zara and I had a taste of it and it was hmmm..seriously speaking..it was..NICE hahas. Kinda lazy to blog further, let the pictures do the talkings once again =)





[ zara ]
[ Jo ]

[ Yummy~ ]



[ Van ]

No comments: