Sunday, January 13, 2008

Exhausted

Im drained out, extremely exhausted, for the next few days coming up, I'll try to be a good girl.
Attend lessons, and sleep in more often!.
Yes, this will be my temporary short goal for the upcoming events..


-27th Jan ( Jayden's 1 month )
-7th Feb 2008 Chinese New Yr!! & Nana's Birthday!
-16th Feb ( OCS CNY Celebration )
-20th Feb ( Kiku Tuang's Birthday )

Before all these, I got to make sure I :

-Am eating lesser
-Get my hair extension done.. ( hmm, got to negotiate this..)
-Get my "Chu 2" clothes
-*My secret wish come true
-Get a memory card for my Camera!! ( ROAR! )
-Repay my debts
-Get my nails done

Hais, but above all these..
I WANNA QUIT MAHJONG!! LOL

It has cost me alot of investment, lol. Very little income, therefore, I'm gonna quit that for "a while" hahaha.
Was extremely angry yesterday over 2 issues, one was that monkey had shaved his bloody head and joined the army, so...my $$ got to wait all the way back to the 27th!!!! I believe he's gonna come out with another freaking lame excuse, hais. Must be my KARMA man.UGH.
And second..hais, I dont wish to comment further, it'll just make me age faster..

I have a hintch is that how you spell it, that my day for today will be a LONG one. =(
Boo, Im extremely tired, not enough sleep!!!
NO MORE MAHJONG FOR THE TIME BEING!! I WANNA SLEEP!!!

Oh yea oh yea, MY HAIR SUCKS TO THE CORE MAN!!!

Kay, Im off to work..
toodles!

Im fucking FAT NOW!!!! freaking 55kg!!.

No comments: