Saturday, January 19, 2008

Long Day in Heels!

A very long day spent with my heels, killing me with each step I took.
Damn the heels man! Fuck Mo**o!! Stupid heels of theirs.

Made a few friends today, namely-Adeline,Michelle and Rosline and a few others which I cant recall their names.
They were extremely friendly and out-going. =)

This is gonna be so random, okay therafter I went to roam around MS,Citilink,Raffels City,back to MS and Suntec, before I finally decided on Swensens at Suntec.
That explains why my feet hurts so much now.
I went to have my lunch alone at Swensens while waiting for time to pass, as I was suppose to meet Fang,Sheryl and Gela for our "waxing session!!!!!!" ahhhhhhhhh!!
hahahs, it's located at Dhoby Gaut-Dhoby Express, not sure what's the salon's name.
Yes you're eyes arent playing tricks on you, we went for WAXING!!! ahahas.
At first I was making fun of them as they started first, then at last it was my turn!! oh damn!! it was freaking painful I would say!
The lotion or the "waxing cream" lol, the minute the lady apply it on me, I can feel the "heat" sensation, lol. Then she'll paste a strip of paper or what sort then she'll say breathe in! then "zzzzzzzzzzzziiiiaaaahhhhhhhh" the tingy came off with your facial hairs on it..........
Oh yea, I didnt said what waxing it was.. lol
It was..........

UPPER LIP WAXING

Cause of faggots that made fun of me bout the cute lil "moustache" I had, I decided to do off with it.
You better SHUT your mouth from now on FAGS!
hahas, Damn, it's painful..but I had some means thoughts, if guys were to bully me, this shit is gonna land on ur face, and I wont feel sorry for you. LOL. GOOD LUCK.

I'm tried..
Nites =)

No comments: