Saturday, January 26, 2008

Tarot Card

Was late for work once again today, turned up only at 1.30 when I was suppose to start at 1pm
Hahas! Damn, but luckily there wasnt much for me to key in mostly just changing of destination.
I learned how to do airway bills today. I was kind of blur at first cause I was suppose to attach this document with that document, Des nearly killed me.LOL. But as a newbie you cant really blame me can you?..hmm, even photocopying of stuff was a difficulty to me. Zul tried to help but we made things worse, LOL!! Oh well :p

After which, Mum,Des and me headed down to Bugis for lunch, we had KFC's family feast! LOL.
It was extremely FILLING till I was on the verge of exploding.WAhaha.Kris came to meet us, and I was getting all excited cus Des had a deck of Tarot Cards, so I was looking forward to his readings.
We settled at Sketches, didnt really like the place, but their Tiramisu was SUPERB!!, yummy, sadly, no picture was taken cus my phone died on me. =(
Patiently I waited for my turn. Kris went first cus she was rushing..followed by mummy, after which it was finally MY TURN!! =)
I was the only one that had the "bad" cards, mum and Kris both had triumph cards whereas mine was more on the down side, so my reading was kinda bad..
But I got to work hard to change my fate, shall see bout that..

hmmm,
may the fat woman and best man wins. LOL!

No comments: