Sunday, January 20, 2008

Edited--

I remembered what I wanted to blog initially..
It was a bad dream I had that woke me up this morning.
It's like a past haunting me once again, must be too much of such nonsense jealousy talk that I dreamt of that whoever and that whoever together.
I'm like wtf in my dreams, like that stupid betrayal feeling.
I hate that so much. TOO MUCh.
And to think that she wasnt that decent afterall.
She was smoking in my dreams, LOL like WTF!!!!!!
Okay this is yet random but haunts me.
Pouts.


Morning =)
I feel so weird right nw after taking the diet pill..my heart is beating so fast and it seems as though I cant really control my limbs, my arms feels so gittery. :(
Omg, I dont think Im gonna continue with this pill.

I feel so lazy to have to work again. =(
Kay, gotta go prepare alr..

No comments: