Saturday, January 26, 2008

I know I aint thinking too much

Knowing too much aint helping too much either.
Am I to chuck this thought aside? I'm having mixed emotions, I hate my self-confidence.
Just when I thought I got over the fact of some unreasonable thoughts, it came straight at my face.

Distance.
My thoughts are slowly turning negative, and this time it seems my intuition is true.
Help me. I dont wanna sink anymore.
I dont wish to see things that I dont wish to see, but it still happened.
I brush away the thoughts but yet another surfaced.

If the one you love doesnt appreciate you as much as your past, why cling on to her?..
maybe she isnt the one for you at all, it was only the nonsense she does that makes you happy.
Look around you, while you were depressed and thought you only needed her, it's actually cus you kept yourself cooped up in your room, you were so joyful with your friends, she aint that great afterall, dont cling on to her. She's just a lost soul now, she thought she felt happy, but she's having mixed emotions again, are you really sure she's the one for you?..
Because she just felt that it isnt, something is missing.

Mr Paul Frank..U STOLE MY FAG!
Ha.

Now the emotic girl surfaces once again.
Fucked up.
Dont talk to me.

No comments: