Thursday, January 17, 2008

Mind over Body

Im just very tired, my visions are starting to blur.
Yet, my body and mind refuse to rest, I'm just thinking of the negative.
The negatives and the "what if's"..
I dont feel the way I should be feeling..
Some stuffs which I dont know how to describe. I just felt like doing so manny things at a time that most of the time I'm just staring blankly..just plainly thinking of what to do more than what are the stuff that got to be done.
Am I not making sense..hais.
Anyway as I was saying..
It still feels best to have things not within your reach, because when you eventually did..there will be 2 outcomes..
It's either:

1. You'll feel accomplished or whatsoever..or
2. You'll feel that it should not had happened.

See, Im back to the contradictions.
And, I still have my doubts.
This is not what I'm suppose to be feeling right now, but damnit why is it so??..

No comments: