Thursday, July 31, 2008

A complete 24 hr

Time is never enough, so make full use of it. That's what Im doing when I get off days. Even just slacking at Starbucks makes me a happy girl. Raj told me to do something out of the ordinary everyday. So today I tried using my sisters toothbrush to brush my teeth. HAHAS. So random, cus mine gave way, and it's high time I changed mine, so yea.

Has anyone used a toothbrush for like >3 yrs? Holy crap.

I'm just trying to make myself feel happy by blogging. Which apparently it's not really working. Cus it doesn't chase away the fact that I'll be working later. Hahas, like wth.
Yea, Im full of contradictions. Like when I said I dont wish to gamble anymore. C'mon who actually believes me?..hmm? hahas.

Ugh it's 11.19am already, should be calling cab anytime soon. I don't like feeling so useless at work, I wanna blend in! This fear should stop, I should be enjoying. HUMPH.
I'll not be stepped upon by you, you, you, that one, you, and YOU. HMM! LOL there's actually more "YOU's" but Im too lazy already. hahas, okay okay, self talk is good in a way, I feel a lil happier now =) Hahas, what is this. LOL.

Talking to myself, easily satisfied.

HUNGRY! ROAR!!

No comments: