Sunday, July 20, 2008

Post Monday Blues.

Nothing beats a standby. When you don't know if you should just try your luck and head out.

Nonetheless, the weekends was well spent. =))
Had Sun and Moon for dinner on Sat =)) followed by a lil shopping, walking around town. Caught in the rain, more walking, I think I saw Joanne Peh, very tall, taller than what I've always imagined. Ha~ last but not least it was "The Dark Knight", freaking AWESOME movie I would say! seriously!!. It was DAMN GOOD. I was damn uptight throughout the movie. If you know me well enough, Im scared of the Clown, and apparently the Joker's face resembles one. And it wasn't a very good sight seriuosly. And his famous line " Why...soooooo SERIOUS? " Oh man, whenever that line comes up, I just felt like leaving the cinema, Im not sure why, but I guess it's due to his hideous look, pardon me, Clowns are a big NONO. I can stand gore movies and all, but when it comes to CLOWNs. I chicken out. The joker loves to use his blade to slit people's faces whenever they were nervous or something. With that quote line. It was PERFECTLY FREAKED OUT Joanne sliding into her seat. But I LOVE THE STORYLINE. Everything man. I don't wanna spoil the show by spilling the beans. But yea, "THE DARK KNIGHT" is a MUST WATCH MOVIE OF THE YEAR man..
And now Daryl loves to use that quote, which simply sends chill down my spine, cus everytime he uses that quote, I'll have the flashback of the Joker's face.. EEww..

And for today, I manage to pull myself out of bed. And notice the fact that I only got home like 4 plus am. I rolled down at 1030am, prepared and met the ladies for breakfast at Cartel. =)) It was nice, full attendance for today. ALL. Everyone. =)) As per usual, we joked, we crapped, we gossiped. We did what we do best..hahas. MAhjong sessions, facials..and more plannings.. WOOTS. Oh oh! and also baking session with Sher..ahahas. Hmmm, cookiessss..cakes... =))

Too bad I didn't bring along my camera during the weekends so no pictures to upload. =(
Oh well, I guess this is an extremely long entry?, consider the fact that I went on bout my stupid childhood phobia that still haunts me till now?..

Mind games, hmm interesting. DARK KNIGHT ROCKS MAN!! I know I've said it umpteens times, but IT SERIOUSLY ROCKS MAN!!!!. LOVE IT! =)
Alright time for me to head to sleep, need it badly.

TLC,
Jo.

No comments: