Friday, July 04, 2008

First time

First time I experienced bad weather. Till it has to be diverted to Sub. It was very bad, visibility was way low. Time extended and I wasn't able to return to Sin as per estimated arrival. It was a good experience, when you learn to treasure life and people around you.

Met up with Nic for dinner after I came back. We had a good meal =p
Bought loads of shampoo and conditioner to stock up hahas. So now I know where to get extremely discounted shampoos =)) total damage was $34.20

-2 Loreal Orange Shampoo
-2 Loreal Conditioner

Its like 2 for the price of 1!! =)) I didn't wanna get too much though, I guess 2 to stock up is good enough cus I've just bought a pink L'Oreal at Giant like on Tuesday only.

Places I yearn to dine at once again.
-Shushi Tei
-Waraku
-Shikodu
-Wheellock place that Jap restaurant which I didn't manage to get hold of the name..
many many more.

July is a crazy month!, so many people's birthday!!!!!!!!!!
HUGE BOMB!

I wanna get Guess's perfume, so nice! I wonder why Nic hates it.
I wanna get nicer dresses!
My bank dropping once again.

Oh when oh when,
Dear pay, please come in real soon..


Love,
Jojo

No comments: