Friday, July 11, 2008

When I went " THAT's HOT! "

Here goes my rantings once again, when I'm stuck at hm, with literally nothing to do!. I'll surf the web and more or less be some other suckers that would be stuck on some people's blog and enjoying what Im reading.

They've visited many countries and tried many delicacies. And most of all, they've got the package- the looks, the hot bod, and their confidence. Apparently Im those sucker that would just stare at the com and complain and whine bout myself, as in why Im not anything like them. But in a way, at least I get to lead a normal life, being beautiful, having a hot bod and loads of attention is only a plus factor, as long as you love what you're doing and you love your life? why not?..

Dar said looks are part of what you expects from your other half. Okay, in a way I agree with that. He commenting on me gaining weight is one that triggers my boiling point. LOL. Seriously, he loves to comment it only after I've had my meals, tidbits. Crap. Ha!

Just some randomness.


[ Ain't she hot?.. ]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back once again, went to pack my dressing table and found some random stuff.


[ Before..]
[ My "fav"...wadeva. ]
[ After =) ]


[My old sch specs..]
[ My fugly nails..]

No comments: