Thursday, July 24, 2008

Obsession.

I guess I'm too obsessed with this blogskin. I kept clicking back to look at it!, so irritating. LOL.
Well I snowballed my debts well, and it's skyhigh man. OMG. I wanna return it SOON.

Been planning on jogging on a few occasions, but still didn't manage to go for a decent jog, and Im happily eating and EATING!. The weighing scale is moving higher and higher. Ms ROUND is back. =( BOO!! Now I cant wear nice tops again. Back to basics. Back to my stupid tee's =(

My mouth just cant stop munching, I finished the Marks and Spencer biscuit within 1 DAY!, even though I wasn't feeling hungry at all. Such a bummer life!, I don't want this to happen!! I wanna be able to get nice clothes!. Damnit. Any other stuff besides food that can replace my cravings!, it's seriuosly driving me nuts. Mind over body man.

My throat is hurting and I'm still feeling so sleepy.


Back to basics.

Thank God I Found You..
98 Degrees and Mariah..OMG.
Enjoy. =)



No comments: