Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Dinner.Slack.Starbucks

It's like a norm now, to have dinner then continue with our gossiping session at starbucks. hahas.
Was intending to meet up with Nic for dinner and thereafter to the gym, to stop myself from procrastinating, I brought along my shoes, towels etc. But we still ended up at Starbucks after dinner at Cartel. LOL!.
We gossiped so much till we only decided to leave only like 11plus pm. Reason being, I had no choice, cus I'm having flight today.
4 sector! I'm ready for it! bring it on =))

Went for a jog this morning, phew my timing sucked man. 17.45min for a mere 2.4km UGH!

Therer was this old man, he was very funny, motivates/distracts me from my jog, he was doing the "laughing theraphy" he went "hohoho,hahaha..." for like 10 mins while I was doing my jog. Very interesting, he wasn't bothered but how others was looking at him..
I like jogging at the stadium, I see many interesting people.. =))

Alright, I'm ready for the day =))

I miss Simpang Bedok's Seafood Agolio!.. Yummylicious =p

No comments: