Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nurse

Today I'll be an in-house nurse and at the same time on standby. Is there such term? hahas, oh well.
Apparently ytd's flight made me knock out. I knocked out immediately after my bath. All the way till this morning bout 9 plus when Dar called. He's booking out today, having high fever. As he wont be able to attend the other upcoming trainings, and staying in wont help much he might as well come back. Running at 38.4 degree celcius. Poor boy.

And now missy Tan has to sponge him, check his temperature, and monitor his condition. He's very exhausted and smelly..HAHAHA. =p Snoring away while I'm typing.

Seriously I dislike people falling ill, especially when it comes to fever and all. They'll tend to be very lethargic, no strength, so I worry the most. Like no attention given to them. I was ill before, and it seriously felt like crap, no one was there for me, no one to sponge me, no one to get me drinks. I know how sucky that can be, so I prefer to be there.

My best pal went in on the 8th of July like 2 days ago, called me up and told me he was bored to death, LOL. They were only told to sit down for HOURS. My god, lucky ones. Cause he was in PES C that's why. For 2 consecutive days, they were told to sit down. LOL. Poor thing too aye. They cannot take physical trainings no nothing, afraid that they might injured themselves further and blah. So PA aint that bad aye?. As compared to Dar who has to do so many nonsense, so lil rest. That's Army.

"BMT" period for us ladies still ongoing. We worked, met with good and bad, high and low. Ups and downs, we're progressing I hope, hopefully I'll see them on my flights, I miss working with my batchgirls, at least we own the galley and we don't face the pressure, well we need some time-out dont we. We've been in this uptight tension for quite a while now. So yea, I wanna unwind for a while, chill a lil. Met up with Fang the other day, headed out for dinner at the new Aston located at Bedok the serving looked small but filling though, followed by Swensen's at TM. =)))))))
Awfully sinful. But it was fun, had my fair share of laughter, maybe cus I was too exhausted, I tend to go cranky when Im way tired. =))

Alright got to check on the fella..
Ciaoz

much love,
jo.

No comments: