Friday, July 25, 2008

Where's my next stop..

My throat is seriously killing me. I woke up this afternoon with the throat feeling so dry and uncomfortable. =( Flt retimed. Reporting at 2015 hrs today. Damnit. Back only bout 0700 hrs. ARGH. Must be the weather. Hais.

Many thoughts running through my head as the date gets nearer. What have I accomplished?..
Do I wanna continue with my studies while Im working?, or is this it?. Do I stop here?, or should I get at least a private Dip. At least something for me to fall on. I've only got an ITE cert for accounting, do I wish to continue with accounting life?, or should I try NIE?, can I take up NIE for part time studies?, my second dream is to be a child care teacher. HAhas, yes laugh at me, I know my tolerance level only reaches a certain limit, but apparently, I've used to take care of these 2 rascals for bout 3 yrs before?, no matter how naughty they can get, I still find it amusing. As in I'm watching them grow day by day. Took care of them when they were ill, watch them sleep in my arms, fed them, when they welcome you when you go over their place. It's beyond explanation. =) Now the rascals have grown up, but still as cute as ever. =)

But how do I go from here?, this is so challenging. Where should I start from?, how do I go about with my queries?..

No comments: