Wednesday, April 26, 2006

another day

it was my second day at Expo..the crowd was horrendous..( is it spelt tt way? )..there were more of consumers than traders..so mostly were just take an ice cream sample and leave..it was tiring..all we did whole day was scooping non-stop..but it was kinda good exercise for me though =p i didnt ate much and i wasnt hungry..WOW..tt's smth new..so much food surrounding me..yet im the least bit interested in it..haahs..wanted to smuggle dear in..but my big boss was arnd..and my fren said tt they hab to show a card before they allow u to sign in as visitor to enter the Food Fare..so all together..it was stupid..i hope fri arrives sooner..im sooo tired..missed him alot today..cudnt even msg him much..didnt meet him aftr work..was online a while ago..but signed out alr..another day gone just lyk dat..

-missed you-

No comments: