Friday, April 14, 2006

little moments-Promise = )

had bad cramp ytd mornin before i headed for work..was suppose to meet dear in the mornin for breakfast before headin for work..but i felt terrible..so i msg dear that i cant meet him......
i was late for work..cramp didint left me till lyk 11plus nearin 12..when i start work at 1pm..so i gotta rush..work was kinda slack for me ytd..cus all i had to do fer the day was just to send corporate sales..workin wif fen & deeana sure was fun =) joked till i cant stop laughing..hahas..while i was away for corporate..i msged dear..missed him badly..=p seriously..so i kept msgin him whenever i was free..didnt ate much at work..MIRACLE!!!!! hab crossoint fer dinner..but i still snacked spoonge cake..= (( one bad habit nt gone yet....as it wqs the eve of PH..we had to open till 10.30pm .. we cursed and swear at everi late customer that came to dine in at arnd 10.15pm..wth! cant dey jus go somewhere else?!we cursed and swear thruout..hahas..finalli we knocked off..and went homes..............yesh! finally! meeting dear!!!!!!


dear bluffed me!!!!! said his phone low batt..cus jz called me and told me dey slackin at inter mac..and daryl cfm gg..but when i ask dar..he said he dunno..ASK ME TO TRY MY LUCK! aarrgghh..

i panic when i reached inter and the rest told me dear went to my place to wait for me..i walked off fast..and some bum ran so loudly from behind..i ignored it..jus wana get hm fast..dunwan let dear wait..den "boom!" someone attacked me frm the back..it was non other dan mr daryl bryan lim..i was totally shocked! hahas..damm!! hahah = P wad a surprise! basket! hahas..
slacked at inter mac..my bud had some r/n issuses..im utterly lost of words..dar's intuition was right..yupps..but she's strong now..i dun see her..cry in the past like she would do..nw she's strong..= ) dat ass..i shall hab no comments..went 100plus to eat..slacked till bout 5 plus and we dismissed..hahas..

dear send me hm wif his "RX-8" shiok! lol..chatted at the stairs..talkin bout all the "what if's"..
the time bomb..in my mind dere were 2 paths..i gave him choose..well it wasnt wad i had in mind..but..it was onli a game..so yea..hack dat!..

all that matters..is NOW!..dear knelt down in front of me to promise me tt he will love me and care for me..omg..i wana faint man..it's lyk some movie scenerios..omg..he's damm sweet..and yet i hurt him so much..even sh says i dun zhi dong..onli words but no action taken..
dears' really very sweet towards me..he'll do anything for me..

all he ask frm me is jus to treat him better..im so fucked up..y do i treat him so bad..yet he still treats he dearly.......

i love you..yes i do..i'll be wiif u as long as u wan me to..
until............
the END OF TIME..

No comments: