Thursday, April 27, 2006

fun-filled day..

hadnt been laughin so hard for a long time..was a tiring day at work due to all the scooping and stuff..but it was a totally different ting when Mr Daryl Bryan Leo Lim Xin Wei gave me a big surprise..i was waiting for the train towards Changi Airport..cus of the massive crowd waiting for trian to tana merah..i've decided to take one big round..to airport and back to Tana Merah..msg dear after i've finished work..called me while i was on the platform waiting for train..so i thought we wont be meeting today cus i was kinda drained..we talked for nt more than 5 mins and we hung up..not long, the train arrived..i bored it and found myself a comfortable seat..i sat down and realise a black figure walking towards my direction..turned around and saw Dear walkin towards me..*gasp-smiled* hahas..he came to look for me..hahas..decided to head down to the Airport to walk around..its been a while since i last been there..it was lyk few months back..? when me and the rest didnt had enough $ to pay for Fish & CO. lol...did loads of stupid things..laugh my head off..walked arnd aimlessy for a while..went to T1 and back to T2 lol..yupps..it was nice playin the sky train..hahas..thought we settle down at Swenson..but...no..lol..the moment i see the menu and saw Fish & Chips..immediately i wanted to go Fish & Co..hahas..as though Dear can read minds..the moment i look at him..he knew i wanted to go Fish & Co..hahas..=p _telepathy huh?.._ hahas..we betrayed SWenson and headed for Fish & CO..Dear didnt believe e "swim to the main entrance" tingy and asked me to bang wall..wth! hahas..eventually it was him tt had to bang the wall..lol..we were greeted by a cute waitress her name was "carine" or smth lyk dat..hahas..dun noe..but me and dear was lyk checkin her out..LOL!! dat sounded wrong..hahas..as in took notcie la..hahas..had a stupid sittin location..Dear's seat was directly towards a Tv.."soccer" basket....lol..luckily i was too tiired alr..=x so i give chance..hahas..had the new york fish and chip for dear and me new york fish and rice..it was delicious..and had "who stole the cookie" the brownie wasnt as nice as the last time i went there..well Dear tried to pull some stunts but failed! LOL.....hahahahahahahaha...i just cant help but laughin at him..being kinda clumsy tryin to trick me but failed..LOL...his action was funny lyk hell..didnt felt good abt it..he wanted to get back at me..he dipped his finger into the left over ice cream and ran beside me to just butter the ice cream on my face..agh! hahahah...it was a hilarious dinner i had..hahas..they gave us 3 sweets it was my favourite sweet at Fish & Co and dear took all!!!!!!! ahhhh!!!!! had to bloodi struggle to open his fist to get the sweet..wad a struggle man!! hahas..we walked arnd a little..saw a trolley in sight..chiong for it and i got a free ride..dear had to push me..hahas..gave me a bloodi fright@! had those falling down feeling! ass! hahaha..i had phobia for the trolley cus i fell off frm it b4..so yea..= ( but overall it was worth gg out wif Dear no matter hw tired i was..= )
didnt noe dear had a gorilla roar..LOL..oh mann..it was a hilarious day....

-Fish & Co..-
_fun filled time wif ya = ) love ya_

No comments: