Saturday, April 15, 2006

outing = )

went out wif my primary sch peeps..and i brought dear along..=p
yes im lame..wadeva..i dun care..hahas..=x

supposedly to meet dem at 5..knowing their character well..we aint gonna be on time when we meet..hahas..so i took my time to prepare..and i told dear to come over my place first..see clever me..lol..=x left my place bout 5.45pm see! i wasnt late..bet they arrived only bout 5.30pm hahas..felt bad at first cus dear was like kinda outta place..so i talked to him most of the time.yeap..dunwan to make him feel awkward..since it was my idea of him meeting my frens..and since it was "good Friday" ytd..dear had to like 'fast' he can onli eat aftr sunset..so since i woke up late and hadnt had ani food yet..i companied dear and 'fast' tgt..haahs..e firstt ting we ate was marsh mallow's hahahs..given by my fren..da still had to check his watch first b4 he ate dat sweet..hahas..

well..we watched " keeping mum" dear slept! hahaha..yupps..the show was boring wad can i do?
had fun wif dear ignore the rest..LOL..=x went over to da's place aftr the movie to watch anthr movie at his place..lol..some sort of marathon fer me..movies and mre movies! = x one fine dae before the start of sch...i make sure i watch at least "Beauty and the Beast", or " little mermaid", or "Cinderella" i so miss! the childhood cartooon stories man..= )) and can u believe this..I TOUCHED CAT!!!!!!!!!!!! haha..dar made me touch dem..still im kinda afraid of dem..preferred dogs still..but his cat was fine..cute ya..hahas..gib me time..hahas..im scared of CATS...

= )

No comments: