Sunday, April 09, 2006

im back..

finally im BACK!!!! back frm the awesome 5 days 4 nights trip at gentin/KL..=)) it was the time of our lifes..i jus woke up..went to slack ytd after we came back frm gentin wif kenneth and the rest..reached hm bout 6plus tis mornin..and dar came over my place..he wasnt exactly enjoyin the slack last nite cus we neglected him tokin bout sch daes (lower sec) and he felt so out of place..and ME! being his gf....i didnt stand by his side nor did i tried to change the topic to get him involve..= (( wad a bytch i am...and after e slackin session we went back to my place..on the way he told me bout eveything..and ya..i was totali bad to him..came over my place..use the com..dar helped me wif my blog..we watched a few video clips..greenday at woodstock 94..and i was too tired..i slept on my sofa..LEAVIN DAR ALONE AGAIIN!! =((((((((( shyt man!..

bout the trip..
we were on the highway to gentin..i cant believe it was real..hahas..but yes..we were on the way to genting..i was overwhelmed wif so many kinds of feeling..and it was so cool! cus we went without any parental supervision..we were on our own!!!! young adults..lol ...reached gentin at 5plus in the mornin..and we tot we had to wait till 12plus in the noon to check in..so we slacked arnd took some piics and enjoyed the COOLING AIR! =)
we played the themepark..and all of them suppose to go church today..cus they survived the corkscrew..one iof the roller coaster ride in gentin..lol..and i even saw my fren in gentin hw cool can tt be! =) played loads of game..and my second ride on the 13thfloor drop nearly got my life..imagine if i reali fell out of the tingy...omg..
dar and i got our little sweet moments..we went shoppini on our own..tr8 him hong kong cuisine..lol..we did feet reflexology..and facial..felt lyk some old couple..on their second honeymoon doing sweet little tings..=) oh oh oh!..i hab baskin robins..shiok! the ice cream was nicer than..HD! =p

after gentin..it was time fer us to leave fer KL..was extremely excited bout it too..cus of the times square indoor theme park..but we didnt went fer tt..we onli went therer to look arnd..cus most of them didnt wana play the themepark..so all we did was took some piics..and shop shop shop..= ) Dar bought me loads of tings..knowin tt im runnin out of cash soon he tried puttin $ into my wallet...but eventually..i caught him..hahaha..bought DAr a shirt..and a few gifts fer my frens =)

overall tis trip jus rawks!!!!
THIS TRIP IS PROUDLY BROUGHT TO U BY DARYL..organiser of the trip =)
-i love ya!! = ) -

No comments: