Wednesday, April 19, 2006

im wiif u..

knocked off at 5 ytd..and met up wiif dear to watch "Take The Lead"..an awesome show i mus sae..simple storyline..but i loved the dancing..so cool!..yeap..smth lyk hip hop..and yar..dear made fun of me..argh! hahas..we had cabonara fer dinnner..yumm yumm i must say!..but.......darn fattening..aaarrgghhh...tis diet tingy is killing me..lol..aftr our movie..went over to dear's place fer anthr show! hahas.."Wimbeldon" anthr nice show! so yeap in total 2 nice movie watched in a day..actuali habin to watch Dvds aint tt bad either..so yeap maybe next outing fer nite cycling clan might be "Dvd marathon?" hahas..gotta go bathe soon..workin at 10am today..all my workin kakis would be at the chalet..so i wonder who would be workin wif me for the next 3 days..

I wake up every morning thinking of you
I go to sleep thinking the same thing too
Throughout the day you're on my mind
Twenty-four-seven you make me blind
Blind to everything but emotion
Your heart swallowed me like it was an ocean
And I was the victim of not pain but of pleasure
The water was feelings of an unbelievable measure
It filled my lungs and I couldn't breathe
I closed my eyes but I could still see
The light in your eyes was incredibly bright
It helped me see beyond most peoples sight
But only when I looked you in the eyes
And it came as a surprise
Because I've never drown like that before
Overwhelming me, more and more

love ya_[Dar&jo]

No comments: