Sunday, April 16, 2006

fcuked up-

it was fcuked up ytd..workin wasnt fun at all..to certain extent..cus some shit happened on me and it made me felt terrible fer the whole dae..yeap -MISERY IS WAD I FEEL- i was washing dishes for 6 hrs straight..as the floor was short of staff and dinner was late..dinner started arnd 7plus 8 when e crowd was starting..so it was like 2 at a time to eat..since washing dishes fer lyk 6 hrs..my shirt had mani stains..no choice..i gotta go out to help out..i refused to but no choice cus dere wasnt enough floor staff...and the first shit happened..i was takin order at table 3 and my fren was behind me wif table 11's fondue..i wasnt aware of tt and i turned arnd..hitting right into her..and the fondue sauce went all over the booth..luckily the customer was fast enough to react and manage to escape frm the disaster..i felt relived though..but inside i felt so horribly guilty and ashame of myself..cus im a senior yet i need my juniors to tell me wad to do..i feel so shit..i jus feel tt ppl are mocking me i felt PARANOID..= (( but the gentleman was kind enough to not complain bout me..but....dey had a sec order..a cappucino..which i didnt noe of..i jus sent the order out..dey request fer a spoon..i mean at tt point in time..when it was fcukin busie..who wud bother bout wad the table had or doesnt have...i just pass the spoon and left..and e fren asked fer a sugar bowl after i was abt to leave..reprimanded me..yes i suck..yes..wadeva,,try putting urself in my shoes man....if there's onli 3 staff runnin a full hse on the floor..see wad u will notice..try notice every table..wad they need..try that...i'll kowtow to u if u can satisfy every demands and request of all customer..when u are in total lost..when u are takin ordeer frm a table and u hear kitchen ringing the bell askin u to send out the order fast..and another table tries to ask fer the bill..and anthr table trying to get their drinks refilled all at once..we shall see hw u feel man! i bet u noe nuts wad to do los..if u need dat bloody sugar bowl..maybe just tell me staright when u needed dat spoon and rem..i dun take order frm ur table..so hw e hell i noe wad settin to do when no one even told me anitin..i dun blame my collegues..cus they are oso darn busie..there were so mani demanding customer last nite..it jus doesnt feel good u noe!... and yes..i got a fckin complaint frm tt guy..he said my service sucked..and i didnt smile..hais..im tired u old man!..yes im partly to blame fer tt attitude..i'll try improve on tt..aniwae..SHIT HAPPENS..BUT U AINT GONNA BRING ME DWN!..

luckily i meet up wif dear and the rest...he just chase away all my miseries...love u alot dear = )
i beta prepare now..i have a feeling dear gonna call ani moment now..hahas..<3

No comments: