Wednesday, April 12, 2006

sweeten up

it wasnt really something big deal to anyone..but to me it was the sweetest thing daryl ever did to me..well..i dont know hw else to say abt it..but ya..here goes..
daryl wrote me a testi..out of the blue..which i didnt ask him to..which i think was very sweet of him..= )

secondly..he bought me dinner..knowing that i was hungry..gave me a surprise by reappearing outside my house..= ) came into my house..my dad didnt gave him a good time..hahas..= p i swear things he do are out of the ordinary..tt's wad i tink..cus it has never in a million yrs happened to me ever before..NEVER EVER!!! but once again i spoilt his mood..yup..= ( cus im gg to HD's chalet..and ya..i dun wish to stae long at e chalet either..dont want him to get worried bout it..

-silly us..= )

sometimes things jus dun work out the way we want it to be..
in a relationship..both parties feelings are involved..so if there are things that is bottling up..just voice it out..or just try means to let the other know..cus once it accumulates too much..things wont work out as smoothly as before..i prefer figuring way out..not suffering through your way...

i love you..-Dj-

No comments: