Monday, May 19, 2008

Detached

Some came some left. What went bad will never be given a second chance. It's like a bad apple, once you found a part of it rotten, you won't bother to eat it anymore and just dump it away. I used to have that thought, but has anyone ever really bothered to just cut away the rotten part?, it's just that one part of it.

To some they can't really be bothered cus in a way, it's their life, they wont bother as long as it doesn't concern them. They are just satisfied with the way things are. To ignore what they don't wish to see/hear. So basically, I guess a few/ a lot of people seems to be sliding out of my life very soon. It's really sad. It was once a big group, now it has become 3 or 4 parts. Only a handful left. Maybe it wasn't them. It was me.

But I can only say so much. I can't bring anything back. No one seems to be bothered. I can only think of "those days", this is life I guess, my once reknowed "Best Pal" can't even be bothered to say a word "Hi" how sad can that be?, if I have to point fingers, maybe all 10 of it would be on myself. I didn't handled matters the right way, and it all went the other way. I am angry seriously, it's so obvious that no one liked our presence, yet I still insisted on staying. How thick skinned am I these days?..for those that loathes me, this is the time when you can sit back and have a good laugh about it.

No comments: