Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Free Planet Fitness Centre Entry





Woke up feeling restless and lethargic, but still chose to get changed and head out..I look awfully pale and the fact that I wasnt having any make-up on. Headed down to Vivo, to try out the Planet Fitness, and the experience there was AWESOME!! hahas, I love the machines there, as in it's more relevant and interesting ;) too bad I couldn't have my camera with me, which I doubt they would allow me to. As it was my first time there, I brought so much stuffs with me, that my bad weights more than 3 kgs I think?!, and it turns out that they have everything there FOR YOU!!!! argh! I should have checked with Daryl first before I packed my bloody bag..ARGGGGGH. The gym was awesome, even running on the treadmill doesn't tires me out anymore, lol, because they have a freemotion=TV on it!!..call me a country bumpkin, I don't care, like I said, it was my 1st time there so ya!

I love that place, and Im gonna make full use of it during this short one week entry. =)

Enough said, off to my DS.
Nites =)

Pics from Mother's Day












No comments: