Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Advance Birthday to Joycelyn K.S.S

Eventually I went down to Joycelyn's birthday celebration, I was all excited about it, cus I get to see people which I've not seen for a long time!! =) Peishi,Yanlin,Shihui..of cus the birthday girl.. Joycelyn. A little get together, Angie and her Bf, Mindy, Hongyi, Hongyi's bf, Liying, classmates from QP, yea almost there, it was nice to see them, maybe it's due to the distance, didn't had much to talk about.. my heart felt a little cold. Might be due to my flu, hahas. Anyway, it was nice, joked here and there, yea the atmosphere was o-k.

It was nice to have a group of people there just to celebrate your birthday, it was nice especially when your loved ones is there. That is the most important. Lucky girl.. =)

I was imagining mine. It was horrible when I imagined mine. How pathetic my celebration would be,I cant even think of who to invite.. so it kinds of shut me out of it. It's like a mental note to myself that I should just disappear on my birthday for this year. Cus I guess eventually no one will bother bout it.

Enough said.

HAppy advance birthday to you girl =)
HAppy Birthday!! ;)

No comments: