Wednesday, May 07, 2008

E Hub

Uber long time since I last post a proper entry?..went E Hub just now, is that new shopping area at DTE called E Hub?, not sure, anyway I was there so yea. Walked from White Sands. Memories of the past when I use to frequent that park connector to school, the swings/playground is gone, the econ minimart is still there and the school that gave me loads of memories still remains. 4 years since I stepped out of the school feeling relieved and freed. But as I look back, it's the memories that I missed. The canteen, the noisy people in class, my 1st love, LOL..so many many! hahas. Oh well..time never waits. It waits for no one.

So back to E hub, hmm, there's a mini ferris wheel, wanted to just sit in it, though it's a small one. It cost $6.50 per pax. There's NEW YORK NEW YORK over ther! argh, shouldn't have had my dinner at white sands. BOO!, met my cousin at B&J for ice cream hahas, loads of cookie dough ahhhh, yummylicious bt I wasn't able to complete it. =p

I wonder why..
but I'm addicted to the irritant.
I don't wish to get hooked. Cus month(s) down the road, I'm gonna be a lonely ranger. =(

No comments: