Thursday, May 08, 2008

Weekends NEARING!! =)

This week is a fast one, it's gonna be the weekends SOON!! woots` cant wait cant wait.
Got a test to clear tomorrow, oh mannnn..I dread TESTS..and it's so difficult to memorise..weekends coming meaning the 13th is approaching too!!, omg Im so nervous. Slow and steady, fast but not clumsy please. Chop chop!! argh, I'm looking forward yet with alot of stress and etc. Not much catching up have been done lately, what's everyone doing?..is Cactus back from HK alr?..has everyone completed their exams?..WHERE ARE YOU ZAHARA!!! you idiot!! never call me anymore!! found new friends abandon old ones already los.. =( so many so many..Van,Aud,PeiShi,ShiHui..many many, the list goes on..Meifang,Peijun,Sheryl,LingNa..see!!! so many..but I'm always tired after trainings.. =( my phone seldom ring these days anymore, cept for some occasional beeps once a while.. I've not studied for tomorrow's test!..hmm, how?.. I've not done my own notes for the 13th. I'm so dead.

There's this joke I've heard on the radio like 2 weeks back, it went..
" you're so fat that when you walk, your butt cheeks go blekblekblekblekblek!! "
I was laughing so hard to it man, maybe by reading it you don't feel the impact, but when I related it to my friends, they were laughing equally hard..

Alright time to knock out.
Nights everyone.

No comments: