Friday, May 09, 2008

Weekends <3

Woots` it's finally the weekends.. =)
Even stretching of my back feels so good. I can sleep in once again ;) , I don't have to apply makeup when I'm out on weekends..I LOVE IT!! =)
I've been saying loads of random stuffs lately like when my friend is sitting beside me and has her heels slightly off, I went "your feet feeling itchy?.." "maybe there's hair.." okay that was lame, but that's me for the time being, doing/saying the most ultimate random shit, like TO THE MAX. Must be too much of the trainings that it actually got to me, too much information loaded.

So randomly, I've watched Iron Man plus Harold and Kumar..both are awesome shows not to be missed. ;)

Enough of my randomness.I'm seriously bored to death.This entry took me like more than 1 hours to complete.My mind's' in a blank.I'm feeling hungry but I dont seem to have the appetite.
Alright I'll go watch Dane Cook now, seems so hilarious that it kinda tempts me..

Over and out.

No comments: