Saturday, May 24, 2008

Saturday BURNT

It was horrible having to head back for class on a Saturday, when I could just sleep in all I wanted. The reason why Im not including Sunday is cause it's more like a literall preparation day for MONDAY. It's gonna be a long flight on Monday, to Shenzhen, and I got to freaking wake at 3am!! cus we're planning to reach the briefing room by 4.45am before the actual briefing that starts at 0530 hrs. So yea, almost 24 hours gone already =(

I'm still nervous, all the what if's popping in my head. Will be heading down to E! Hub to catch Indiana Jones. Hopefully I dont fall asleep, cus Im feeling kinda sleepy already, the show starts at 0000hrs, so yea. After Monday, Tuesday would be another flight, to Balikpapan, both aint that short flights, cus both I'll be back in SIN only like in the evenings. BOO!! =(

I want more rest!! BOO!! =(


Jhoom Baraba Jhoommmmmmm..

No comments: