Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pist Off

One thing I HATE THE MOST, is for someone to show temper at me for NO REASONS!!. I held back my anger and control my temper. Don't push my limits any further, I don't wish to be yelling at the top of my voice, I know how childish you can get at times, but a person of your age doing such childish acts, don't you feel childish?. Don't you feel ashame?, I'm not trying to say that I'm absolutely right, but look at your behaviour lately?, flaring at almost all of us, many a times I wanted to yell back, why are you flaring up for no reasons?, if you want to talk to us, Im fine. Just talk, not YELL AT US. I don't like the way you're showing your attention. If you don't like the way I behave, which I know you've given up hope on me. I'm doing my best to talk nicely, don't try to get on my nerve on every single little thing that I've said. If Im able to do it, I won't ask anyone for help. So yea, don't pick on me. If you don't wish to shower your attention on me but treat me like a stranger, it's okay. I've cried over it too many times that, I gave up on myself too. If you feel that Im being disrespectful, ask yourself why.


Unfilial Daughter.

No comments: