Monday, May 12, 2008

screwed

Im so fucking screwed, I've just finished painting my nails and Im waiting for it to dry like NOW. Dead. So screwed. So my day was spent sleeping away till bout 3 plus. Caught "Speed Racer" at Ehub, didn't regret it, it was an awesome movie, the CG was damn good. It's not at all kiddy, it keeps your anxiety level high. hahas, I was literally pinching.hahahas so sorry =p

Mother's Day celebration was terrible this year, the food wasnt that fantastic and the service was horrible. Im not being a critic here but the organization was bad, the staffs showed attitude, argh, okay I know it was busy and all but they were literally bad.The dishes came out slow, a few tables complained and stuff..it made dad real mad. So I kept myself busy by taking pictures here and there, shall upload it another time when Im in a better state to do so. im feeling so sleepy already!! ARGH =( when will my nails dry man. Tomorrow we will don our uniform to work, =) hopefully I wont look horrible, Im still having problems bunning my hair..argh.Oh yea, my aunt made a comment like- " Did she lose weight?..like no difference.." Wah!!! another fella that doubts me. =( Please dont compare or judge me can!! zZZZz, it's getting VERY EXTREMELY IRRITATING.

Alright, I cant be bothered to wait for my nails to dry, I needa sleep already!! gotta wake at 0530am..SHEESH!!
Nites.

Luckily it all made sense.

No comments: