Monday, August 11, 2008

Bad things comes in 3

Watched "Love Guru" after my Friday's flight with Daryl. The show was so-so not as hilarious as I thought it would be. Had Shokudo Pasta before the movie, it was delicious! I had the prawn and eel pasta, while Dar had the cabonara bacon. Mine was better off than his. Hahas, had Macha ice cream!! =)) hmm, what else, hmm, had the mashed potato pizza which wasn't that appealing. Should had tried the prawn,scallop and squid pizza instead..the clam chowder tasted like MISO SOUP hahas. And it was arcade thereafter. The basketball game, we scored 225 ptns thus wasn't able to hit stage 3. We were so close!! 25 ptns away only! Argh! hahas.

3 consecutive days, 3 bad flights. 3 spillage. =(

Dar went back to camp on Saturday. =( So I'm left alone for Sunday. But it was a very tiring day for me. Had facial early in the morning, wasn't able to meet fang and the rest for the BW. hahas. And thereafter facial, I headed back home to rest till evening. Off day wasted!.. Facial yesterday was weird, Auntie Anna had this tool that sounds like those "mosquito killers", hmm you know? those look like a racket which is actually meant to kill the mosquito. Well, aunt Anna had this that looks like a highlighter, but produces that noise!, that going onto my pimples!!! The feeling was so .. I can't explain that feeling. But I felt the little jolt of electricity when she dots it onto my pimples. Hahas. It was said to prevent the pimples from coming out that easily..hmmmm.

Driving lesson was cancelled yesterday, like what Sherry mentioned; Human Error. =(

The instructor thought it was 6pm when his initial message that he sent me was 7pm. =( BOO! and I was so looking forward to it.

Met up with liying a few days back with Sher, and we headed for Swensen at Bugis. Ahahs, and thereafter Keppel Bay is it?, where you get to see nice yatch and stuff. Very cosy area, better than cosy bay. =)

And now, I've got to prepare for flight again. To PHUKET once again. Tomorrow would be Kota Kinabalu. I'll be flying with SB tomorrow! wow, scary shit.

[ Friday night out ]
[ Sher, Myself and Ying ]

No comments: