Saturday, August 16, 2008

Xray/MRI

Went to RMG yesterday to find out what's happening to my knees but to no avail. All they did was referred me to do an xray which shows no problem, and thereafter they insisted on A&E. Doing an MRI scan that freaking cost a BOMB. I guess I'll just continue taking the medication first and see how it'll go. The MRI is not worth it, 900 plus ain't no joke. Where the hell to fork out that amount man. =(

Thanks Nic for companying me to the Doctor yesterday.

Had 126 for dinner, and believe it or not I had DURIAN after. LOL.
I only had 2 and that's it. Hahas, too creamy. I couldn't take it. It tasted horrible, slightly bitter. Not sweet.
We're feeling very tired, thus the temper was kinda bad.

It's another working day for me, please don't let me be S2, I can't bear the pain.
GMT +6 1/2 =( what am I gonna do. Lucky Sheila's working with me today. =))

I'm feeling down. Can someone cheer me up/ crack some joke?

What I want?
What do I see?

No comments: