Friday, August 22, 2008

Ching!

There goes my $$. I've spent it on
-Biotherm Men's facial wash
-Biotherm traveler's set for combination skin. ( Wanna change brand =p )
-ZA's concealer
-Johnson Bb powder
-Lipbalm
-Cotton Wool from Watson
-Dove Bodywash

G!! no more shopping with you! lol. I thought it was just to get my toiletries and I'll be done, but I guess I overspent. =(

Was late for dinner =x met Sher at Tamp for some Sushi dinner =) Had sushi craving for the whole of today, and it felt great to satify my cravings. It was a major discussion today, which I enjoyed alot. Never ending discussions on what the future has to bring and what do you expect of it. We're expecting almost the same criteria's, just that Sher's are definately of higher standards.

Thoughts,lingers in my head.

No comments: